Pivot doors for excellent sealing, with the use of rubber gaskets, specially designed for this use. The continuous gasket in the center of the door’s sash, provides a great level of air and water tightness, resulting in significant insulation. With the use of special, glass reinforced, anti-distortion polyamides, the system achieves the optimal thermal insulation. The polyamides reduce functionality problems to a minimum and help accommodate the door deflection, due to inside-outside temperature differences.
They are designed with a low threshold that provides easy access, ideal for people with mobility problems. They also come with a standard 5 point lock and you can contact us to discover our various lock options for increased security and our accessories collection. Pivot doors are available with LED lighting via special lights embedded in the profile, for a spectacular night appearance.
Pivot Doors – Technical Characteristics
Minimum Height: 2.200 mm – Maximum: 3.000 mm
Minimum Width: 1.400 mm – Maximum: 2.000 mm
- Frame profile width: 113 mm.
- Sash profile width: 113 mm.
- Aluminium sheet thickness: 3mm.
- Special anti-distortion glass reinforced polyamides 34mm, with XPS core.
- Continuous central gasket.
- Standard 5 point lock
- Pivot mechanism with adjustable pins.
- Co-planarity between frame and sash.
- Integrated recessed external handle.
Heat transfer co-efficient – Ud=1,50 W/m2K